Friday, October 16, 2009

I am THANKFUL!


I have realized this week that I have been a whiner. Life have been hard lately, well, let me rephrase that. My JOB has been hard lately. Has really felt like a job and not a love. Anyways, so I have been complaining about it all the time and I think it is making the whole thing worse. SO....today is THANKFUL day!

Things I am THANKFUL for

  • The big beautiful tree that is changing colors right outside my bedroom window
  • A big glass of red wine
  • My crockpot: nothing like coming home to yummy smells and dinner already made!
  • My relationship with my mom. We have become the best of friends since I have been married and I am so thankful for her.
  • Homemade bread
  • Casual Friday
  • Thomas my autistic student who always makes me laugh
  • Nights with nothing planned. When I can just come home, snuggle with my husband, read a book and watch a show on HuLu.com
  • Pumpkin ginger cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
  • Bubble baths and a book club book
  • Crisp air and needing to wear a warm coat or cozy sweatshirt
  • The smell of new babies and holding a newborn (I love you Sunny!)
  • Girlfriends that are more like family
  • Dancing in the kitchen with my husband while doing the dishes
  • Big Train Chai
  • Alone time
  • Getting mail
  • Long distance friendships that are not tainted by the miles
  • When a student decides to care about their education and gets their grade up
  • Long runs that are refreshing and relaxing
  • Clean kitchen
  • Kids getting off the bus in front of our house and imagining them going home and telling their mom all about their day
  • When Kyle knows exactly what to say and when to say it
  • October

6 comments: