Sunday, September 6, 2009

Welcome to Our Blog!

In regards to marriage, one of my favorite professors and a dear friend, Margo Long, told me once to find someone with whome you want to "do life". To my anxious and worrisome self, this was a breath of fresh air! Months later I was married to the most amazing man whom I love "doing life with".

While I was teaching abroad in Prague, I blogged daily and absolutely LOVED it! It was such a wonderful way to get my feelings, memories, and experiences out of my easily-crowded head. I felt free as I typed my last period, closed the laptop, and went to sleep...dreaming about what words that would flow from my day tomorrow. I miss that. While I am sure that there are few people really that interested in our day to day life, blogging is such a rejuvenating experience for me. And so I begin.

Welcome to our blog! Kyle may chime in here and there but I will probably be the creator of most of these posts. Check back frequently as I hope to update as often as I can. Add comments as I love to share life with others. Laugh with us, cry with us, and shake your head at us as we attempt, by the grace of God, to do life together :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment