Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back from Blogging Haitus

I have learned that my blogging ability is very dependant upon the availability of my camera. I left my camera in Kansas, ergo, I have not blogged since before Christmas! My mother-in-law is sending me some pics from Christmas but, in the meantime, I will summarize the last month of our life!

However, with that I will say how awkward blogging is when stop for a minute to think about it. I need to ask myself, "Kelsey, does anyone really care what the Eberth's did between now and the beginning of December?!" While the answer is obviously no, I also remind myself that this is more for me: a journal that is laid open in hopes that someone will pass by and shed a glance, a really long facebook status that will get some "likes" and perhaps even a few comments, a record in case I forget what we ate for dinner 6 weeks ago. Everyone should have one, right? With that, I present to you....

The Top 10 Things from the Past Month that No one Care About (in no specific order)
1. Christmas in Bellevue: Boppa de whatever, downtown Seattle window shopping, time with family.
2. Christmas in Kansas: I love my new family!! Even when my new sister wears a onsie and my new dad drives like a maniac through snowy parking lots.
3. I turned 24...and I always said I wanted to start having kids at 25...EEK!
4. Kyle was in the wedding of his good friend, Kevin Mills, in South Carolina on New Years Eve
5. I rang in 2010 with my Wenatchee family....yummy food, good wine, and fun games
6. Kyle spent a week in Georgia for Young Life training searching for spiritual themes in movies...can we trade jobs please?
7. I bought my 5 year old husband the ugliest jacket in the world after he threw a temper tantrum for a week.
8. I lived with my Myers family for 2 weeks while Kyle was gone...it is always my favorite part of January
9. I learned that Tupac is the key to getting freshmen to read
10. Laughed...a lot.

1 comment:

  1. oooooo, i care and now feel fulfulled knowing what has been going on in your life. thanks!

    ReplyDelete